86 Cathcart Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580Guide $750,000
House - GOULBURN NSW
This impressive property offers:
* Four generously-sized bedrooms, two with ensuites and a WIR to the master.
* Two spacious living areas – formal and casual, with an open kitchen, dining and family area flowing outside to two outdoor entertaining terraces – one covered.
* Sparkling galley style gas kitchen with expansive bench space, stainless appliances and pantry.
* An office, accessed from the double lock-up garage, and two workshops offer home business opportunities or space for the handyman.
* Ample storage and ducted gas heating throughout plus two split system RC/AC & bonus central sound system.
* Fully-self-contained granny flat with split system RC/AC at the rear of the property, with scope for extra income.
* Wonderfully private, rear garden sanctuary complete with sun-kissed lawns and inviting inground pool perfect for warm summer days.
Evoking a sense of seclusion and tranquillity and located just minutes to shops, cafes and schools, this exemplary residence presents the best of Goulburn living. This home offers a great start for a first homebuyer, growing family or savvy investor.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1707.27 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Gas Heating