1 Little Close Goulburn, NSW 2580$949,950
Spacious Country Living
House - Goulburn NSW
A striking, architecturally designed craftsmen-built country inspired family home offering unique flexibility for the growing family seeking space, style and comfort. This expansive property commands a level, north-facing setting with views of the treed hills that make the Southern Tablelands so appealing. Inside this superbly appointed home all the hallmarks of sophisticated yet relaxed living is clearly evident. High ceilings, ornate cornices, luxury fittings, light-filled rooms and multiple entertainment areas – all perfect for a growing family.
Beckoning the MasterChef within you is an open-plan, gourmet kitchen with island bench, 40mm Caesarstone Waterfall benchtops, walk-in-butler’s pantry, 900mm stove and Smeg appliances. A gas fireplace adds to a cosy ambience in the hub of the home. Open dining and living areas with ample storage. A media room will entertain the whole family and an activities area will keep the kids occupied for hours.
There are four double bedrooms, with the spacious master suite featuring a luxurious walk-in wardrobe and an opulent ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a Waterfall shower head. Built-in wardrobes feature in the other three double bedrooms.
An inviting deep bathtub is the centre-piece of the main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, quality tapware and stone benchtops.
Outside you’ll find a covered self-contained cabana/teenager retreat or office space with kitchenette and toilet, as well as an additional garage, water tank, vegie patch and a fire pit.
• Four generous double bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, including a substantial master bedroom with a walk-in robe and luxury ensuite.
• Main bathroom, floor-to-ceiling tiles, lux free standing bathtub for those long soaks and a stone vanity for functionality.
• Two living areas including formal/dining, tiled flooring and carpeted formal living and media rooms.
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone Waterfall benchtops, island bench, Smeg appliances, walk-in-butler’s pantry, gas cooking and a double sink.
• Concrete construction giving fantastic insulation with double glazing throughout.
• Electric in-wall radiant heating with individual temperature controls for each room & a gas fireplace for cosy nights in.
• Double lock up garage with internal access plus additional single garage and side access for a caravan or boat.
• Cabana / Office or teenagers retreat with kitchenette and additional toilet.
Private, secure and whisper quiet – set in a quiet cul-de-sac on a level 2000sqm block and surrounded by other quality properties and only moments to Goulburn town centre, this beautiful home could be yours. Run-O-Waters Estate on the southern side of town – only 45min to the edge of Canberra and an easy 1.5hr commute to Campbelltown.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2000 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room